LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Busy Bee

Oh my gosh where to start - I do apologise for not posting in the the last week.

In the last 3 weeks I have had 1 Bridal shower, 4 birthdays , a Christening , a Wedding and a BBQ at our house to introduce a few people in our bridal party that don't know each other.

Each event has been wonderful and I feel somewhat proud that I was able to limit the "naughty" food and lost weight.  I had plenty of positive comments and encouragement from people whom I haven't seen in up to 5 years.

I don't know about other mum's out their but sometimes I feel like a social misfit, I used to be out all the time but since having children and settling down I don't go out so much anymore. At times I can feel rather awkward and uncomfortable in a group situation when topics are brought up that I am rusty on or have no contact with like working outside the home.

The wedding we went to was that of a good friend of mine who I have known for 17 years, we have had our ups and downs but we have always come back together like no time has passed. I found I was more emotional then I thought possible and it lead me to think of my own day that is only 10 weeks away. I wondered how I would be able to maintain my composure when walking down the aisle and saying my vowels - if I am honest I get teary just thinking about it.

I love to be busy but gee the last 3 weeks have been manic and I am looking forward to a somewhat quieter weekend coming up. Here is a pic of Dave ( my almost husband) and I at the wedding.



I love this photo - we have so little together and I think this is one that I am going to print out and frame.

I am working on a little craft project that I am rushing to finish so I will make sure I post some pics once I am done xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment