LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Food Diary - Day 5

Well it was Cup Day in Melbourne yesterday and overall I was a good girl:

Breakfast: Yoghurt Crumble and a Nespresso : 310cals

Lunch: Chicken and Salad: 208cals

Dinner: this is where it all gets a little odd - we had no idea what we wanted to Dave went out and bought a few things to nibble on so I had a few crackers, some dip and 3 pieces of Salami + 2 champagnes lol on and 3 Oysters Kilpatrick - based on the labels and what I can find on Calorie King the total cals was: 700cals opps!!!

Exercise: 90mins and 712cals burnt

Total Daily Cals: 1218cals

Overall not a bad day as I only went over a little with my strange dinner and it goes to show that only a few crackers and dip can cause havoc if you are on a diet - just imagine if I had eaten a meal with that as well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment