LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weigh In Saturday

Well it was that time again - I am beginning to dread getting on the damn scales, I find that I start stressing over it on Wednesday and it leads all the way up to Saturday morning.

I had a goal to lose 600g as it put my weight at an all time low and breaking through a major barrier but alas it wasn't to be I only lost 500g. I know I should be happy slow and steady weight loss I feel is the key to long term success. I just find it frustrating that I obsess about it at times and tbh I have been on track with exercise ( clocked up 17km running in my 5 PT sessions) and food wise I have resisted every temptation thrown at me.

Never fear I won't be giving up and I know next week I will break through my barrier and be in all new territory and you know what as much as I am shattered today, I am super excited about what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment