LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Food Diary - Day 2

So today was a epic failure and if you read on you will see why:

Breakfast: 2 rashes of bacon and 1 egg ( no idea on cals but I am guessing between 250-300)

Coffee: Nespresso Homemade 92cals

This is where it gets ugly - I had a Bridal Shower/Hens at a nice wine bar in Mornington - I was the driver so no alcohol - and the food looked delicious but I held firm and only ate 1/3rd of a sandwich and that was all until 9pm when I got home and I made nachos and ate a small portion.

I would estimate I only consumed 600-700cals for the day which is very poor and the food I did consume had no real nutrition value which I am most upset with.

Exercise: 1hr 20mins at PT - 660cals

Day 2 = Epic Fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment