LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Food Diary - Day 3

Gah another fizzer it was my mum's birthday so we had lunch over at my parents house - I really didn't do that bad and I can see where I am falling over... anyway here is the ugly truth:

Breakfast: 1/2 cup Bircher with Nespresso Coffee - 350cals combined as an estimation

Lunch: Small piece of chicken ( I bought Chickens and had them cut into 1/4's and I ate half a 1/4 so an 1/8th?????) 2 tbs of potato salad and about the same of my sisters pear and parmesan so to be fair I think 450cals to be conservative????

Dinner 1/4 of a lasagna and 2 pieces of garlic bread we had in the fridge : 350cals

Throw in 1 glass of champagne(85cals)  and 1 home made Gin and Tonic ( diet tonic water 65cals) and no real water well it was dismal but not as bad as it could have been.

Daily Calories: 1300

Exercise: None - Sunday is my day of rest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment