LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Food Diary

So I was talking to my trainer about whether I should pick up an extra training session (I do 5 already) and she asked me why and so I spoke to her about my weight plateau (basically I have been gaining and loosing the same few kilos for awhile) so she asked me to keep a food diary and so I figure I might as well publish it here (at least then I won't loose the piece of paper it is written on)

Day 1:

Breakfast: 1/2 Organic Burcher Muesli ( I have no idea on cals so I am going to be conservative and say 350cal) and 1/2 coffee at 46cals



Lunch: Ham and Salad Sandwich 367cals

Dinner: Chicken and Salad 331cals ( I based this on the Chicken coming in at 231cals and the Salad being 100cal again probably conservative but I like to have a buffer)


Snacks: 1 coffee at 92cals ( Nespresso home made using 1/2 cup full cream milk and 1/2 teaspoon of organic coconut sugar) 1 piece of home made Muesli Bar 191cals ( look out for the recipe soon)

Total Calories: 1377

Exercise: 3 hours = 1237cals

Daily Deficit*: 1060cals

All in all a great day even though I went over my calorie intake by 177cals I did more then enough exercise to cover this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment