LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Hello

Where to start..... for some reading this you will know that I used to have a blog called "Delightfully Yours" - for some time now I have thought about starting to blog again and thought why not and so here I am.

Over the last 18 months I have taken a journey, a journey to better myself and make myself healthy. Having shed just on 55kg with some more to go I feel it's time to get back to outside interest's and food is a major interest ;)

Through this time my family and I have slowly changed our ways and introduced new eating habits - we have gone organic and now instead of throwing out half the fridge at the end of the week it is now empty as I use everything before I buy more.

A major factor in wanting to change was not only for myself but for my children, I didn't want them to grow in a house that promoted "unhealthy" eating as normal. I don't like using the term "fat" I have heard it and been called it far too many times in my life and don't want my children to define people as fat and thin more my partner and I want to promote a healthy and active lifestyle with treats every now and again.

If you have read this far I am amazed I have so much to share and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I will posting.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the weight loss! I need to shed a few kilo's too and would love to be inspired by your posts. The one thing I do love and insist in my home is a healthy home cooked meal. Put up the follow button and I will follow! Athena xox

    ReplyDelete